Woohoo! You're 1 step away from making some easy peasy chedda'. Look below before you go, then you'll be on your way to making some dough!
We think you're great and we want you to get the most out of our selling service. So before you go, we'd like you to be aware of a few things:
1. Our Environmental Commitment: Our mailers are water and tear resistant. They are made with 88% recycled material (the highest in it's industry). Our bags come with a postage-paid label already attached. So yay, FREE shipping.
2. It is important to add our Member Care team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your 'Safe Sender' list to ensure you receive our 'Your bag has arrived' email.
3. Each bag can hold between 20-45 articles of clothing and/or accessories. Poundage wise, aim for 10 - 12lbs per bag.
4. We will NOT be able to mail clothes back to you, so if you are partial to any items, please do not send them in the bag you want awarded. What happens to items not purchased? You choose: Donate (get tax receipt or be anonymous) OR Recycle. You make this selection on the bag's envelope.
5. We pay you (or give you store credit) top dollar UP FRONT for every item we can resell to other families, eliminating the inconvenience of waiting for your items to be chosen and purchased.
6. We purchase items anywhere between 25 - 40% of its resale value. We provide a Purchase Estimate chart for your convenience to gather a general idea of what your clothing stash could earn you.
7. Your Closet Cleanse envelope(s) arrive pretty quickly, the majority of the time within 3-5 days of placing your order; however, if you do not receive your envelope(s) within 7 days (at the absolute most) after ordering, please let us know!
Providing busy moms (and dads) like you an extremely simple way to clean out the closets and recoup some clothing expenses, all while saving our planet one bag at a time, is our passion. We truly hope you see the value in our selling service and that you'll continue to consign with us as often as your children grow!
*Is this your second, third, or tenth time consigning and donating with us? We're as excited as the first time we [virtually] met and we're happy to see you back! Are you pleased with our Closet Cleanse service? Share your past experiences with moms who are trying it out for the first time and let them know why you choose to come back. All comments, reviews, and suggestions are welcome here.